Friday, September 11, 2009

How To Enlongate The Libia Minora Lips



Divine
difference
of authority - Peperina.

Because we reject?

We are afraid, not endure

Why attack?

intimidates us, we do not accept

do not tolerate the difference?

find excuses, that if

is not natural, is not correct,

Not so, not right.


How absurd how they all served to convince

helps justify
All

Because we reject,

For attack, I can not understand




What mechanism is activated in our being


That prevents them from accepting the What prevents different



love diversity and achievements and to build peace


Divine
difference

THINKING AND RE-THINKING THE DIVINE DIFFERENCE



OK: complicated word, for demonstrating affectively charged

OK does not mean love, or even want, involves a non-repudiation, OK

difference does not imply that there must love the different

In accepting to love the journey is long, even justify, or understand, the distance is still long, because if I have to accept that I can only love the categorical rejection of any dispute, the other as such rejection, refusal to recognize them, at me and see what I have that I , my own ways that I can be deposited on the other? That which we are internal issues that do not accept the rejection of different "will be defense mechanisms? Mechanisms of denial?

and we pass with omnipotence? And with impotence?

To think: Accept the differences is that no longer exist?

THE POSSIBILITY OF ACCEPTING THAT THINK AND FOLLOW THE OTHER IS THINKING INSIDE distinctness.

And that's what you have to work, no doubt, once built the existence of difference, that this difference is accepted as such.



Ref: From working group
RICHARD KLEIN

0 comments:

Post a Comment