Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Home Depot Carpet Problems

GRAFFITI

Graffiti: Voices of the street
communication and daily life from a psychosocial approach
messages in a bottle
'm a castaway on an island lost at sea.
Another lonely day.
There is nobody more than me here.
More loneliness than any man
could bear.
Rescue me before I sink
in despair.
I'll send an SOS to the world.
I hope someone finds
my message in a bottle.
It's been a year since I wrote my note.
But I should have realized before.
Only hope keeps me whole.
Love can mend your life,
but love can break heart.
I'll send an SOS to the world ...
I went out this morning to walk.
I could not believe what I saw:
hundred billion bottles
stranded on the shore.
seems I'm not the only one who is alone.
hundred billion castaways
looking for a home ...
I'll send an SOS to the world.
I hope someone finds
my message in a bottle. Sting
In
graffiti often appears sinister transformed through humor, a creative act. Unnamable, which circulates as a rumor only is there reported, written in the light of all like to name it aloud and discuss it.
Roman Mazzilli

http://www.campogrupal.com/graffiti.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment