almost unforgivable mistakes and forgive. I tried to replace irreplaceable people
And people forget
unforgettable.
I did things on impulse, I was disappointed
What people thought would never disappoint me
But I disappoint someone.
already embraced to protect,
I laughed when I could not. I've done
eternal friends,
I loved and was loved,
But also, I was already
rejected.
I knew I was loved and not love. I screamed and jumped
of so much happiness, love
I have lived and made eternal vows
But I failed many times I cried listening to music and viewing photos.
I called just to hear a voice, I'm passionate
a smile.
I thought I would die of sadness
so I was afraid of losing someone special (and ended up losing it)! But I survived!
And still alive!
No way through life ...
And you would not happen. VIVA!
It's good to go to battle with determination,
embrace life with passion,
lose with class and win with boldness.
because the world belongs to those who dare.
and
life is much to be insignificant "Chaplin
0 comments:
Post a Comment